we Te Ara Pātaka- Christchurch to Akaroa.
Sea kayak and hike your way from Christchurch to Akaroa over four days.
Activity- Sea Kayaking
Christchurch to Diamond Harbour
Diamond Harbour to Port Levy Saddle
B&B Little River
- Summit Mt Herbert 920 mts (highest point on Banks Peninsula)
- 360° views of Banks Peninsula
- Walk the Te Ara Pataka track
- Explore Little River
Port Levy Saddle to Hilltop
Duvauchelle (Akaroa Harbour)
- Windswept Totara forest
- Giant Totara tree, 2000+ years old
- Views of Akaroa Harbour
Activity- Sea Kayak
Duvauchelle to Akaroa (optional return shuttle to Christchurch.)
- Sea Kayak Lyttelton Harbour
- Kayak into Akaroa township
- Explore the French-themed township
Is transport included?
Yes, we offer hotel and airport pick-up, or you can choose to meet us at the Canterbury Museum in Christchurch City centre.
Is food included?
Yes, it’s an all-inclusive package.
Is this trip family-friendly?
No sorry, but we would be more than happy to organise a similar bespoke tour.